IMPORTANT AND URGENT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- Feeling unwell? or have COVID-19 symptoms?…. Please DO NOT ENTER. Stay home, get tested and isolate.
- Been overseas? or in any interstate hot spot?… Please DO NOT ENTER. Stay home and self Isolate for 14 days.
- Been in contact with a person who has had COVID-19 in the previous 14 days?.. Stay home, get tested, isolate.
- Entrance and exit to the building will be via the front door with the side roller doors also being available to access.
- Bottles of sanitizers are available at entrance, and throughout the building: use before and after games.
- Social Distance. Where possible keep 1.5 metres apart, especially when queuing to pay your game fee.
- After AND during games, PLEASE DO NOT shake hands or give hi-fives. Try a nod and give thanks, or foot tap.
- Water can be bought from the front canteen as the water jug has been removed.
- CONTACT TRACING: ALL visitors must sign in, every time, using the QR CODE provided at entrance of building, on the front desk, on each table and other locations around the whole centre, including upstairs.
Lets hope we can all work together to keep us all safe. We certainly don’t wish for an outbreak and forced closure.
If you have any query with the above please do not hesitate to speak to us.